Tuesday, March 4, 2008

does it get any better then this?

has been an eventful start to the month so far. i'm hoping march will be a turning point or at least a stepping stone month for me with only positives coming from it. so far three good things have happened

1) it is roughly 6 months before the lovely christina milians birthday, so even though i'm clutching at straws here is another looooovely pic of her


2) i've taken the plunge and joined cardrunners, have started to watch the videos and read the forum. seems to be a wealth of info out there, plus its quite enjoyable just to watch some of their pros crush the higher stakes even if its way out of my reach for now

3) just had another profitable session which gives me a little buffer in my roll and i'm thinking of taking a shot at the next level. i'll probably play a few more hands at 25nlh just to clear the next bonus level on ftp but then i'm thinking i'll take a shot. if i lose then i'll drop back down and start again but am feeling good about my game at the mo and if confidence is high its worth a gambol. watch this space

2 comments:

Anonymous,  05 March, 2008 18:35  

I have Poker Tracker available for £9.99 email me if interested on

studio_relax@hotmail.co.uk

RacingFerret 06 March, 2008 13:56  

Mmm, yummy picture. I’ve linked you up on my little blog, can you link me back please.

Cheers,

RacingFerret

http://racingferret.blogspot.com/

  © ourblogtemplates | all rights reserved 2007-2009 by seymour:cards | friends

Back to TOP