Monday, November 26, 2007

time for some goals

as you may have read previously i wanted to set myself a series of goals that i feel will help develop my game and give me a solid poker foundation to work from.

now the numbers i set myself may not seem huge compared to what most players churn out over the course of as little as a day, but my plan is to do this through single table action only. at this stage in my poker career there is no point in booting 6 to 12 tables and cranking out cash game hands or sng's as i just won't be able to pick up anything from the play. if i've got 3 tables blinking on my turn then i'm not going to be able to evaluate the play, the player and my position accurately and because i don't have the experience to call on, my decisions will probably be more panic based then educated!

therefore in the subsequent post i outline my goals and a simple reflection of my current standing, which is obviously at 0 as the challenge has just begun! i will continually update this post with my progress vs my goals and hopefully i will succeed in becoming a better player. from there who knows where i will go but at least i will have some experience under my belt to use and build on.

0 comments:

  © ourblogtemplates | all rights reserved 2007-2009 by seymour:cards | friends

Back to TOP