Sunday, November 25, 2007

swimming at the bottom

so just played my first ever mtt on stars with some fellow bloggers. can't say i set the felt alight as i only lasted a mere 38 minutes before my a/q suited was slapped straight out the tournament by pocket 5's to finish 19 of 22!

so what did i learn. well for one, stop being so idiotically aggressive. i was raising with trash and calling large raises with even worse. don't know why, maybe just caught in the headlights! other then that my tournament life wasn't really long enough and i spent what little there was using the chat box, lol!

overall was good fun though, the other bloggers were really cool so will defo be back for some more punishment next week.

on another note i want to start setting myself some targets. i need to have a bit of a think about these though as they will form my foundation to bigger and better things, or at least an attempt at bigger and better things. but more on that shortly. right now i need a beer after my tournament success!

4 comments:

Big Black Dog 26 November, 2007 13:00  

Lol Seymour,i would go back to Stars just to play the Bloggerment but am worried about playing badly & getting it ripped out of me!! Your braver than me & ul with AQ v 55!!

seymour:cards 26 November, 2007 17:12  

no abuse so far but i'm sure it will arrive, just happy i avoided going out to the hammer, or last!

Amatay 27 November, 2007 10:44  

So ur a mate of Wombol's are ya? thought he was a gonna but i just seen a recent post on his blog. gl anyways matay

seymour:cards 27 November, 2007 11:54  

hey amatay,

don't worry the wombol is fine! he's become a gym addict instead now and pumps iron all day instead of playing cards!

he did get me interested in poker though so he has passed me the torch and i'm trying not to screw things up too much!

only time will tell if i manage this or not though!

seymour

  © ourblogtemplates | all rights reserved 2007-2009 by seymour:cards | friends

Back to TOP