Thursday, April 17, 2008

your opinion matters

yes it does, and i want to take advantage of what you peeps out on the interwebs think. to do this i'm going to run a monthly poll, eyes right, which will ask a simple question for you guys and gals to vote on.

i've started with a simple blog poll but ultimately i'd like to hear your suggestions on what you feel are valid questions. the next poll will begin at the start of may and i'll share the results each month.

in the meantime please take 30 seconds to answer the current question and we will see where we end up.

3 comments:

Fuel55 17 April, 2008 16:27  

http://fuel55.blogspot.com/ aint so bad either ....

Amatay 18 April, 2008 18:38  

How is Amatay's blog not running away with this???

Defender 21 April, 2008 05:34  

Hello,

My name is Mike. I am a big fan of your site. I recently started my own poker blog and wanted to know if we could link up. My site is:

http://system.squarespace.com/poker-project/

My journal already draws a good amount of visitors, but the poker section is new. Anyways, best of luck to you.

-Mike

  © ourblogtemplates | all rights reserved 2007-2009 by seymour:cards | friends

Back to TOP