Wednesday, March 12, 2008

my first rakeback

so woke up this morning, saw i had a few emails in my inbox, rubbed my weary eyes and noticed they were both entitled full tilt poker fund transfer. panicked, screamed a little that someone was trying to hack my account, ran in circles for a few minutes, before discovering it was a transfer of funds into my account!

(this is leapfrogs 'my first computer' and my killa setup, bo!)

happy that money was going in rather then out i read a little more and saw it was my first rakeback payment of $4.19. i double checked to see if the decimal place should actually be one space to the left, and then when unfortunately sure it wasn't i still felt rather pleased with myself.

the question now really is what should i do with the money, i can't let my first rakeback payment just slide into my account unnoticed. i feel i should take a risk, stick it on a 180 sng or try and satellite into a bigger satellite, into a bigger mtt into the main event maybe?

suggestions welcome as i only ever play cash games so if people know of some small tornies etc that i can buy into on ftp then please let me know.

0 comments:

  © ourblogtemplates | all rights reserved 2007-2009 by seymour:cards | friends

Back to TOP