Wednesday, November 21, 2007

poker manifesto!

from this point on i will no longer be a fish, i will be a shark.

i will be a student of the game and study its intricacies and variables.

i will pay for my education willingly and learn from other students and those studying besides me.

i will not bemoan every bad beat and suck out and i will not gloat over those i administer. i will not shy away from reverse implied odds, negative equity or other concepts i may never fully understand but rather accept the greatness of the perfect game and continue to learn.

for i am a poker player and my success is only limited by my failure to learn.

shuffle up and deal my friends as your money needs a new home!

seymour cards, 2007

0 comments:

  © ourblogtemplates | all rights reserved 2007-2009 by seymour:cards | friends

Back to TOP